Year in Review | 2017
Happy New Year! Wishing you a wonderful year filled with happiness, health & success! Our team accomplished many great things in both our business & personal lives throughout 2017! We can’t wait to see what 2018 has in store for us.
- We helped 101 of our clients find their dream home!
- We sold 149 homes helping our clients move onto their next chapter in life!
- Kaitlyn Goodfellow processed 250 + deals, listed tons of homes, and answered endless phone calls!
- Another Wylde joined the team. Welcome, Lynn Wylde, as our new buyer representative!
- Taylor Seiling joined this June as our client concierge. Helping us better serve our clients!
- Brittany Choban joined our team as our new listing assistant!
- Tanya Seiling staged 132 homes. Makes us tired just thinking about it!
- Brad & Jess welcomed their massive Great Dane puppy, Blue, into their family! They are also expecting baby Jade in January. We can’t wait to meet her!
- Trish Lewis bought her first house & got, Louie, her adorable Bernese Mountain dog!
- Carolyn Ellerton, welcomed Gus into her family! He is now HUGE!
- Jacqueline bought an investment property & Greig purchased his first home! Now all that is left is for them to get a puppy!
- Our website traffic increased by 118%
- Our buyer representative did 556 open houses on our listings! Good job!
- We were the #1 team in Guelph for the 7th consecutive year. (Based on the number of resale homes sold on the Guelph & District Association of Realtors.
- We made the Re/Max top 100. We were number 26!