Events for October in & around Guelph
- Stroms Farm: Harvest Fun Area Sep 21 – October 27 (Weekends) 9:30am – 6pm
Go on over to Stroms Farm and enjoy the fun area with your family. The area includes a Jumpin Jack Tile Maze, Rope Maze, Straw Maze, Wagon Rides, Pedal Carts, Cedar Spiral, Sand Pit
Corn Maze – 5 acres with over 3 miles (4.8 kms) of paths
Tickets: Ages 4 and up $14 Ages 3 and under are free
Location: 5089 Wellington Rd 32
- Guelph Studio Tour: Annual Guelph Studio Tour 2019 (Oct 19 – 20) Saturday (10am – 6pm) Sunday (11am – 5pm)
The weekend after Thanksgiving join the perennially wonderful Tour of local artist studios. Pieces can be bought and taken home (entry is free).
Location: 42 Carden St, Guelph
- Guelph Comedy Festival: Wednesday, October 16th from 9pm – Saturday, October 19th 11:59pm.
New show every night with one huge hilarious comedic celebration on Saturday Oct 19th
Go to “The Guelph Comedy Festival Website” for announcements.
Tickets: Ranging from $10 – $30 depending on the night
Location: 43 Cork Street East
- Mississauga Creativ Festival: Oct 17th – Oct 19th 9am – 5pm (Oct 18th 9am – 6pm) Event located at 6900 Airport Rd, Mississauga
This great Canadian event is the largest DIY consumer show dedicated to the creative arts. Arts include (Sewing, knitting, beading, spinning, weaving, felting, quilting, stitching, scrapbooking, crafting and other arts)
Exhibitors & Vendors 5/5
Variety of products 2.1/5
Display & presentation 2/5
Location: 6900 Airport Rd, Mississauga
- Toronto Soup Festival: October 19th & 20th
This event is all about soup. Local vendors will be giving out their soup to see who likes it. During the event people will be voting on who’s soup was the best. There will be other foods to buy and eat with you soup like sandwiches.
Cost: children under 12 are free, single ticket for only Saturday or Sunday is $15, squad pack for Saturday & Sunday are buy 3 get 1 free $45
Location: 100 Garrison Rd
- Toronto Art Fair: October 25th (12pm – 8pm) to October 26th (11am – 8pm)
The Toronto Art Fair shows the art from some of the leading Canadian and international gallerias.
Location: Metro Toronto Convention Center
- Toronto Halloween fest: Nightclub events
Friday October 25 9pm – $10. Location: 180 Pearl St
Thursday October 31 – $10 | all ages. Location: Rockpile 5555 Dundas St W
- 4th annual pumpkin fest (Hamilton): October 24th 10am – 5pm
Come join this amazing pumpkin event. Go and deliver your craziest, funniest, scariest pumpkin and let it be voted on by the public. When you waiting you can go and enjoy the food of some local food trucks.
Location: 64 Sulphur Springs Rd (Fieldcote Memorial Park)
- Hamilton Comic-Con: Saturday October 19 10am – Sunday October 20 4pm
With an area of over 100,000 sq ft Hamilton will be hosting its pop culture event. There will be vendors, artist, celebrities, photo ops, Q&A’s panels and much more.
Tickets: Saturday pass ($31.99) Sunday ($27.99) One in two pass for Saturday and Sunday ($48.99). Kids under 10 are free. For more information on better upgraded passes please go to https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/hamilton-comic-con-tickets-63494379398
Location: Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum 9280 Airport Road
- Fall for Beer Event: Thursday October 24 6:30pm – 10pm
This event is all about beer and food. Come on down to the Leander Boat Club on October 24 for a wild night.
Location: 50 Leander Drive, Hamilton