Guelph Rib Fest 2019
Looking for something to do this weekend? Why not head to Rib Fest at River Side Park. There are tons of fun activities for the entire family!
- Rib Fest 50/50 Draw! $2 per ticket. The prize will be drawn on Sunday, August 25th at 3:30 pm
- There are tons of great musicians playing. The headliners include The Killin’ Time Band, Practically Hip & Tokyo Giants! Click here for the lineup.
- If you love cars, then you have to attend the Gregg Mitchell Memorial Classic Car Show! This takes place Saturday & Sunday from 9:00-3:30pm. The show regularly attracts more than 300 vehicles!
- Lots of great activities for kids!
- Magical Midways – tons of great rides & games for the whole family.
- Guelph Grotto – free climb on a portable climbing wall
- Guelph Library Bookmobile
- MakinFaces – Face painting
- And, of course, the best part is filling up on delicious rib from Billy Bones, Silver Bullet, Boss Hogs & many more!
- You can also get tasty treats from other vendors like Billy Bob’s Bloomin` Onions, BreadHeads & Tornado Potato.
Hours of Operation
Friday, August 23rd, 2019 – Noon to 11 p.m. (Midway 12 p.m. to 11 p.m.)
Saturday, August 24th, 2019 – 11 a.m. to 11 p.m (Midway 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.).
Sunday, August 25th, 2019 – 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.(Midway 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.)
FREE ADMISSION (Donations at the gate are appreciated)