Guelph VS Toronto
Many Torontonians would love to buy their own place, but just can’t afford it!
This three bedroom semi-detached home is listed at $1,147,000.
The insane prices in Toronto are causing many people to start looking elsewhere. Guelph has become a very popular city for Torontonians! It has many appealing features:
- About an hour commute to Toronto – depending on traffic!
- Go Station located downtown Guelph making it easy to use public transportation to get to work!
- Home to the University of Guelph allowing for a strong economy.
- Strong manufacturing & government job sector.
- Ranked the 3rd best city in Canada for millennials to live!
- Avg Yearly Income for Millennials | Toronto – $67,880 VS Guelph – $82,910
- Avg House Price | Toronto – $818,201 VS Guelph – $406,800
- Lots of green space! There are plenty of beautiful parks scattered throughout Guelph. There is also Guelph lake which is a lovely place to enjoy nature.
One of the biggest benefits is: Your money goes A LOT farther when it comes to purchasing a home in Guelph! Instead of buying the $1.1 million house in Toronto, you could purchase, 23a Fairview Blvd, a an absolutely stunning, new, custom built home in Guelph. Some of the highlights of this home are:
- 3+1 bedrooms & 4.1 bathrooms.
- Separate fully furnished legal studio apartment finished to the same high standards.
- Extremely high-end finishes throughout.
- 1 car garage.
- Two large terraces.
- Beautifully landscaped backyard.
- In the most desirable neighbourhood in Guelph. Close to downtown.
For more information visit: http://gowylde.ca/listings/23a-fairview-blvd
Interested in seeing what Guelph has to offer? Contact us here! We would be glad to show you have far your money can go in Guelph. What do you think about Guelph Vs Toronto?
Source: Point2 Homes