Guelph VS Toronto
Are you a Torontonian that is tired of renting? But just can’t afford to buy your own place…Or, the places you can afford are beyond dated?
This 3 + 1 bedroom home is currently for sale in the Corso Italia community in Toronto. Its asking price is $728,000. Sound good, right?
Not exactly the home you dreamed that $728,000 would buy you. The insane prices in Toronto are causing many people to start looking elsewhere. Guelph has become a very popular city for Torontonians! It has many appealing features:
- About an hour commute to Toronto – depending on traffic!
- Go Station located downtown Guelph making it easy to use public transportation to get to work!
- Home to the University of Guelph allowing for a strong economy.
- Strong manufacturing & government job sector.
- Ranked the 3rd best city in Canada for millennials to live!
- Avg Yearly Income for Millennials | Toronto – $67,880 VS Guelph – $82,910
- Avg House Price | Toronto – $818,201 VS Guelph – $406,800
- The Guelph area is the third-fastest-growing region in Canada, according to Statistics Canada.
- Guelph’s forecasted real GDP growth for 2018 is the ninth highest in Canada.
- Lots of greenspaces! There are plenty of beautiful parks scattered throughout Guelph. There is also Guelph lake which is a lovely place to enjoy nature.
One of the biggest benefits is: Your money goes A LOT farther when it comes to purchasing a home in Guelph! Instead of buying the $728,000 house in Toronto, you could purchase, 29 Summit Cres, a beautifully renovated bungalow situated in a highly desired Guelph neighbourhood. Check out some of the amazing features it has to offer:
- First off, the price! Only $619,900. Save over $100,000!
- 3 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms
- Chef’s dream kitchen boasting high-end finishes
- Luxurious main bathroom with an oversized marble shower
- Finished basement featuring a separate entrance, recreation room, bedroom, and lovely 4 piece bathroom. Potential for additional income.
- Attached 1 car garage with 8 driveway parking spots!!
- Stunning backyard oasis with extensive landscaping and a brand new deck.
- Highly sought-after neighborhood offering a friendly community feel while being minutes from all the amenities downtown Guelph has to offer
- Close to the GOTrain Station & the Hanlon making it perfect for commuters!
Want to learn more about this property?! Click here!
Interested in seeing what Guelph has to offer? Contact us here! We would be glad to show you have far your money can go in Guelph. What do you think about Guelph Vs Toronto?